Updates and changes to the SOLIDWORKS Forums:
Jan 6, 2014 New
- Update log in challenge so it's not repeatable.
- Added 3 new challenges; Vote challenge - Level 1 (100 pts), Vote challenge - Level 2 (200 pts), Vote challenge - Level 3 (400 pts)
- Turned off Helpful yes/no option for comments.
Vote now for the SOLIDWORKS World Top Ten list, visit the SOLIDWORKS World 2015 Top Ten List
Dec 11, 2014
- Role based badges - DS SOLIDWORKS employees now show a DS logo next to their name.
- Mobile - Updated mobile home page.
- Unsubscribe - All emails now include a way to change your email preferences and unsubscribe.
Dec 1, 2014
- Hover cards - Updated to show "Member Since"
- Helpful - The intent is give user credit for "being helpful". Not sure we need this with the "Like" button. Now that it's been on for a little bit, we will create a poll and find out if it should be left one. The intent is good, but the concern (as listed above) is that it's just confusing.
- I have this same question - Gives everyone an idea if you have this same question/issue. This is used to help identify questions that are effecting more than one user.
- Top Nav bar - Removed people (you still can search for folks). Renamed "Content" to "All Content" to differentiate from Space content. Replaced Inbox with an Action pull-down to show key user actions.
- Avatars - Change default avatar and removed other choices. Highly recommended that you upload you picture so other know who they are talking with.
Nov. 3, 2014
- Update level 8, 9, and added level 10. To make the levels more achievable, we changed Level 8 to 8000 points, Level 9 to 16,000 points, and Level 10 to 32,000 points.
- We will be adding more on going recognition programs in Q4 also.
Oct. 14, 2014
Fixed attachment issue (see Forum - can't insert files or pictures)
Oct. 6, 2014
Allow private messaging without a friend connection. (see Forum - PM Anyone without those in the friend/follower/following list)